Cardio Exercises to lose Belly Fat at Home – 2021
Is it possible Cardio Exercises to lose Belly Fat at Home?
When we listen to the term ‘cardio exercises’, the quick imagination is built up deep down under the senses that we have to join the gym.
And after joining the gym, we have to go through the extensive cardio exercises that are only meant to be achieved just and only through the machines.
That is, unfortunately, not right to state.
Can I lose weight by walking 30,45 or 60 minutes every day
Uttered the word ‘unfortunately’ because why should you invest the hefty amount of the money and the time going to gym every time while you can do the cardio exercises to lose the belly fat right from the home?
And the list of best cardio exercises to lose belly fat at home
- Twist Crunches
- Rolling Plank
Best home cardio exercise to lose belly fat at home.
Just lay down, make your knees bent with your feet touching the ground and have your both hands placed on the back side of your head.
Now, let’s pull up your torso as much as possible and keep repeating the exercise.
After few rounds, you will start to feel so good!
2- Twist Crunches
Now after the simple crunches, get to target the Twist Crunches which is the advanced format of the cardio exercise you can perform at home.
It is simple.
Just lift the right shoulder to try to touch your left shoulder with keeping your left torso side on the ground.
And do the same with the left shoulder with having your right torso on the ground.
Keep repeating the Twist Crunches in the divided sets so that both of your shoulders and the torso sides are evenly exercised.
That is not have to be done through the actual bicycle.
- Lie down on the floor.
- Place your shoulders behind your head.
- Now let’s lift the both legs and and bend them from the knees.
- Make left or the right knee (just one at a time) closer to your chest by keeping the other left bent.
- Then do the same with other leg.
- Let’s keep it doing just like you are over the real bicycle.
4- Rolling Plank
Rolling plank is another form of the cardio exercises that is easy to be done through the home, and is more effective for burning the belly fat at faster pace.
- Get yourself positioned on the floor or mat with your knees and elbows touching the ground level.
- Make your neck totally aligned (straight) with your spine cord.
- Look ahead.
- Now get support with the toes by lifting the knees up.
- And stay under this position for 30 seconds.
- Then start moving from to and fro from this position for next 30 seconds for the maximum results.
The very first cardio exercise everyone recommends is the walking.
Make walking your habit to perform for up to 30 to 45 minutes everyday.
And for that, you do not need to go out of your home all of the time but you can easily do it as the stationary walking right from your home (and the room too!)
Conclusion! – Cardio Exercises to lose Belly Fat at Home
Take care of your belly!
It does not really look good to have the extended fat built around it.
You will always want to hide it from getting seen anyhow.
Let’s not really do it and kill the belly fat by performing these impacting cardio exercises right from your own home! 🙂
Don’t forget to share Cardio Exercises to lose Belly Fat at Home.